The Strategic Leadership Financial Leadership Team is committed to THE ROCKS future growth. This commitment includes providing new opportunities for donations made by members. In addition to your current weekly giving, you can help fund ministry to meet the physical and spiritual needs of people attending The Rock as well as impact people in our neighboring communities and world missions.
WAYS TO GIVE
Income, Retirement, Endowments and Stocks Gifts - This method involves helping support our weekly financial goals to ensure ministry is funded to meet the needs of our growing congregation. Online giving is a convenient means to automate your giving as well as introduces new creative means of giving such as gifts from retirement accounts, endowments, securities and annuities.
- Income from Savings and Investments - You can make a powerful impact by giving a percent of the income you earn from savings and investments.
- Retirement Accounts (401k, IRAs, Etc.) - You may bless the Church and leave your retirement accounts to the Church tax free.
- Endowments - You may make a contribution that provides the Church with a source of income for a purpose you specifically designate. For example, income from your gift could provide funds for student scholarships, etc
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities - By giving appreciated securities, a believer may bless the Church, and at the same time, avoid taxes on the increase value of the security and receive a charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the securities.
- Charitable Gift Annuities - You may make an irrevocable gift of cash, securities or real estate to the Church and receive fixed stream of payments for life. Then, when you pass on, the remaining value blesses the Church.
Planned Giving and Other Assets – This method involves designating the ‘Mt Pisgah MBC’ as beneficiary under a will, trust and/or insurance policy, as well as other creative means of giving such as land or personal property gifts.
- Wills and Legacies - It’s wise to prepare a will. Remember the Lord’s work when you draft your will. You will leave a much appreciated legacy for the work of the Church.
- Living Trusts - A living trust allows you to set assets aside for the benefit of the Church while you’re still on this earth and without the disadvantages of probate taxes.
- Life Insurance Gifts - You may name the Church as owner and beneficiary of your life insurance policy. This will make your premiums tax deductible and provide funds to advance the cause of Christ.
- Real Estate- Tax regulations permit believers to donate property while continuing to reside in it. Believers receive a charitable donation deduction for the full fair market value of the property.
- Personal Property/In-Kind Contributions - You may bless the Church by contributing personal property such as vehicles, jewelry, equipment, furniture, etc., and in-kind contributions such as supplies, labor, etc.
Members can make donations in the following ways:
- Online via The Rock’s Online Giving Site using a bank, credit card or set up regular automatic giving from your checking or savings accounts using the EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) option
- Weekly offering contribution envelop with your name/address written on the outside
- Contact the Church office at 972.241.6151 for additional information to establish new giving opportunities
The Church Leadership thanks you for your willingness to help fund the cause of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ at THE ROCK – A Generous Giving Church and a Fiscally Responsible Congregation.