Book Club Ministry
If you enjoy reading or would like to read more, The Rock's Book Club Ministry is for you! We read a selection of titles that vary in genre from new and classic fiction to social commentary and history to autobiographies/biographies. To find out what we are reading next, please email email@example.com.
The goals of the Book Club are:
- To bring book readers together to strengthen our Christian walk in an environment of fellowship and community.
- To share and discuss what we read through the development of edifying friendships.
- To make our discussions available for others.
- To avoid forgetting what we read.
- To exercise our ability to express thoughts through the written word.
- To develop a helpful and consistent habit of reading good books.
"Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing."